What is the difference between Web Design and Web Development?
These terms are often used interchangeably although there is a difference.
Web Design generally encompasses the look and feel of the website; the colours, the branding, the graphics and the layout.
Web Development on the other hand includes the complete process of creating the whole website and its functionality. It includes the backend, coding of the pages and interactive elements.
In creating a professional looking website, Webbuilder does both Web Design and Web Development. This may include added services, such as search engine optimisation, ecommerce, hosting the websites and domain registration.
Give your website a new look! Whether it is a total re-branding or simply a more modern website, it is worth discussing your ideas with Webbuilder.
Some benefits of redesigned website:
- A fresh new look to compete with your business competitors.
- Can improve visitor experience. The new site may have better navigation and fewer clicks to information.
- Renewed coding and content may improve organic search results.
- Create a responsive website that displays better on mobile phones and tablets.
- Improve content management (CMS), if none is currently incorporated in the current website.
Mobile Responsive Design
There is greater demand to view websites and interact with these sites on a range of devices such as mobile phones, tablets and iPads. Webbuilder can create a responsive website that looks amazing and performs seamlessly across mobiles, tablets and desktops.
Need to feed in data from another website or agency? Webbuilder can create a website that includes the application programming interface (API). For example, uploading cars in stock from a separate inventory database or creating certificates from a database.