to make changes to your website yourself?
Now you can do it ANY TIME, ANYWHERE - and
the changes are IMMEDIATE.
All you need is a connection to the Internet!
WebBuilder Site Editor gives you the power to easily
update and maintain your website from any computer with an Internet
connection. With an intuitive WYSIWYG (what you see is what you
get) interface making changes to your website is made easy with
an interface you are familiar with.
WebBuilder Site Editor is easy and straight forward, however
this does not limit you. You're free to dig in and edit the HTML
source code of your page directly. You can also copy and paste content
from other software packages such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft
FrontPage. You can even drag and drop content from other websites.
WebBuilder Site Editor takes away the complexities of uploading
and managing your files. Insert and use images - when you save your
page, you'll be asked for the files that need to be uploaded to
WebBuilder Site Editor does not need to be installed on
to your system, it operates within your browser.
- All the functionality of your favourite word processor.
- An intuitive interface you're familiar with, with all the power
- Copy and paste, drag and drop content from just about anywhere.
- Update your website anytime and anywhere.
- Using and uploading images is an absolute breeze.
- Save time and money, no need to pay someone else to make your
- The power to edit the HTML source code of your pages directly.
- No software to install or worry about - it operates within your
- Comprehensive help with familiar and easy to use interface.
- Streamlined to use as little bandwith as possible - meaning
you'll have fast response times even on slow connections.
WebBuilder Site Editor has a few system requirements you
must meet to run properly.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5+ [DOWNLOAD]
- Windows 95/98/ME NT/2000/XP platform
- A connection to the Internet
- Screen resolution of 800x600+ is recommended
Demo the WSE
Take the Webbuilder Site Editor for a test drive.
login and password will work)
Want to view the actual DEMO website?
What type of Website do I need?
WebBuilder Site Editor can be integrated into almost any
website, whether custom designed or template-based, large or small.
Existing websites can also be converted with ease to make use of
You may also pick from one of our existing pre-built template designs.